By WGPNG on October 14, 2013 in Cooking & Recipes
4,155 total views, 1 views today
- 1 tablespoon extra light olive oil or any Cooking Oil of your Choice
- 1 brown onion, cut into wedges
- 500g chicken breast fillet, thinly sliced
- 1 small green capsicum, sliced
- 1 small red capsicum, sliced
- 175g Master Foods Teriyaki Chicken Stir-fry Recipe Base
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- Heat oil in a wok over high heat. Add onion and cook for 1 minute. Add chicken and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until brown.
- Add capsicum, recipe base and soy sauce and stir-fry 2 minutes or until sauce is hot and chicken is cooked through.
- Serve chicken over steamed jasmine rice.