By WGPNG on December 4, 2013 in Cooking & Recipes
11,962 total views, 1 views today
Get in the spirit of Christmas with this great recipe from Zenag!
- 8 Zenag Chicken Breast Fillets trimmed and cut into strips
- 1/3 cup (80) ml honey
- 2 table spoons oyster sauce
- 1 table spoon lime juice
- 5 cm piece (25g) fresh ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/4 cup (60ml) water
- 2 table spoons peanut oil
- 1 lime thinly sliced
- 600g bok choy or your choice of greens, chopped and blanched
- Shredded green onion, sliced finely
- Place the honey, oyster sauce, lime juice, ginger, garlic and water in a bowl and mix to combine. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large wok or non-stick frying pan over high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook, in batches, for 6 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add the honey mixture and line and bring to the boil.
- Cook for 2-4 minutes or until thickened slightly.
- Arrange the bok choy or your choice of greens on a plate and top with the chicken and green onion
- Spoon over the pan sauce and serve
For more Zenag Recipes email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org